PVC Stabilizers Barium Stearate
1. Barium stearate is uesd asLight heat stabilizers for PVC,
2. Increase in natural rubber flexibility.
3. Lubricants and release
1. Molecular formula: Ba(C17H35COO)2
It is white toxic and flammable powder with specific gravity 1.145. It can not dissolve in water and ethanol, and will become to glue when cooled after being heated in the organic solvent. It will be decomposed to stearate or salt when meet the strong acid.
3. Application: It has good stability and lubrication, better than calcium stearate, but poorer than lead stearate. It is better if used together with cadmium, zinc and epoxy compound. It is mainly used for transparent film and flake, imitation leather, cable granule, rigid material, etc. When in a large quantity, however, you can see many patterns.
20kgs/bag, PP plastic bags
5. Loaded: 9 tons can be loaded in one container
|Barium content ,%|
|Free acid (accounted as|
stearic acid),% ≤
|Melting point, ≥|
|Heating loss,% ≤|
|Fineness0.075 mesh, % ≥|