1. Chemical Name: Chlorinated Paraffin-52
2. Appearance: Colorless to yellow transparent oily liquid
3. Chemical Formula: C24H44Cl6
4. Molecular Weight: 420
5. Soluble in benzene and ether, slightly soluble in alcohol and insoluble water.
White as water or sticky liquid with light yellow color, fire-resist, can't dissolve in water, but dissolvable in light oil, diesel oil, toluene, and other organic solution quite good inter-dissolve with pvc resin.
Used as a kind of auxiliary plasticizer of pvc resin.
200kg net weight in new and reconditioned steel drum inner coated zinc.
Used as a kind of auxiliary plasticizer of pvc resin
4. The chlorinated paraffin 52% can reach the European Union export standard, the carbon content belowed 14% (that is the content of short chain ) is not exceed the European Union Standard 0.1%
|Chlorine Content,wt pc||51.5|
|Refractive index n 20 D||1.51|
|Heat stability175deg.c,4hrs,chlorine gas 10L/h, HCL%≤||0.10|
| || |
(Note):producing according to users needs