English name: Ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid tetrasodium salt (ETDA-4NA)
Molecular Fomula: C10H12N2O8Na44H2O
Molecular weight: M=452.23
CAS No.: 13254-36-4
An agent for complexation, EDTA is mainly used for water treatment, as an additive to detergent, a chemical for photography, paper-making and oil-field. It is also used as detergent for boiler cleaning and reagent in chemical analysis.
1. High molecular chemical industry: EDTA is used as polymetization activator for butyl bezene latex, and polyreaction terminator in acrylic fibre production.
2. Daily chemicals: EDTA is used as additive to detergent, skin cream and hair-conditioner.
3. Paper-making: EDTA is used for treating the steamed fibre. It will promote the whiteness of paper and reduce the incrustation in the steamer.
4. Pharmaceutical industry: Through cyclopolymerization with methyl amide, EDTA is made into ethyl amide, a remedy for psoriasis. It is also a stablizer for some vaccines and an antihaemoagglutinin.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 25kg/bag
Delivery Detail: 7-15days
1. High Quality EDTA
3. Purity: 98%min
5. High-quality, but reasonable price
Ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid tetrasodium salt (ETDA-4NA)