PAC poly aluminium chloride
1. Al2O3: 28%
2. Basicity: 40% ~ 90%
3. Water insoluble%: 0.3-1.0
4. PH: 3.5-5.0
Wastewater treatment chemicals PAC poly aluminium chloride
Aluminium oxide(Al2O3) %
PH (1% aqueous solution)
Water insoluble %
PAC series of different degree of polymerization of the composition of inorganic polymers, mainly composed of AL13O4 (OH) 24 (H2O) 127 + highly charged polymer chain polymerization of aluminum ions and colloidal particles in water with high efficiency and power in and bridging flocculation function, can effectively remove the water turbidity, color, heavy metals and trace organic compounds.
1. Floc forming fast activity is good, filter is good;
2. No added alkaline additives, such as the case of deliquescence, the results remain unchanged;
3. Suitable PH value of wide, strong adaptability and wide range of uses;
4. Treated water, less salt;
5. To remove heavy metals and radioactive substances to water pollution;
6. Active ingredients, ease of storage and transport.
Usage: This product is antibacterial, deodorant, fluorine, aluminum, chrome, degreasing, removing turbidity and heavy metal salts, with the exception of radioactive contaminants in the water purification process of a broad variety of uses.
1. Purified drinking water, sewage;
2. Industrial water purification, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field injection water, making water purification, metallurgy, coal washing, leather and all kinds of chemical waste water treatment;
3. Industrial application; Paper sizing, printing dyeing, Cement accelerating agent, hardener precision casting, refractory adhesive, refined, sugar refining, wrinkle-free cloth, medicine, cosmetics and other industries, waste water can be recycled use;
4. In the oil refining industry, for oil and water separation, the effect is very good;
5. The company can produce different specifications according to user demand products