Microcrystalline Wax 70# 80#
Microcrystalline Wax(Cersine Wax)
1. Microcrystalline wax from crude oil distillation and lubricating oil fractions the dewaxing obtained by
Solvent refining, solvent dewaxing or wax freezing crystallization, crushing cerate, and then off the oil,
Adding the refining system flake or needle crystal.
2. Microcrystalline waxs main components of the n-alkanes, there are small with individual branched-chain alkanes and cycloalkanes with long side chains. Number of carbon atoms of hydrocarbon
Molecules is about 18 to 30 (average molecular weight from 250 to 450).
1. Good oil absorbency;
2. Can form stable and uniform paste with and various solvents, wax;
3. Emulsifying property;
4. The degree of friction resistance increased significantly;
5. It assists in extracting perfumes from flowers.
1. Can be used as a shoe polish, car wax, polishing wax, floor wax, wax polish,
2. Pills, protective agent, candles, wax paper, wax toys, dental materials
3. In medical, forms a base for medical ointments
4. In cosmetics can be used as cold cream, lip gloss, wax oil phase of raw materials.
5. In wood and paper matches, supplies a waterproof coating for wood
Package: 50kg slabs, packed in bags.
|Item||Specification ||Testing Method|
|Melting point||67 ~ 72||77 ~ 82||GB/T8062|
|Needle Penetration 1/10 mm (25 c, 100g) ||10-30||10-20||GB/T4985|
|Oil content, % (m/m) ,Max||2.0||2.0||SH/T0638|
|Colour, Lovibond ,Min||3.0||3.0||GB/T6540|
|Viscosity (100 c), mm²/s ,Min||6||10-20||GB/T265|
|Water-soluble Acids & Alkies||Nil||Nil||SH/T0407|