50-60% Potassium Sulphate for Agricultural Fertilizer From Chinese Factory
|FOB Price:||US $425-550 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $425-550/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 Ton/Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: K2SO4
- Certification: ISO
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Compost
- Other Names: Sop
- Trademark: HY
- Specification: national standard
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, NPK Formulation
- Release Type: Quick
- Mf: K2so4
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 25kg Bag or as Your Request
- Origin: China Mainland
Potassium Sulphate 50% Applications:
Physical property :
Colorless trapezius or six-party crystals or powder, but industrial more tan-white. Bitter in taste and salty. Density 2.662 g/centimeters 3. Melting point, °C 1069 boiling point 1689 * C, soluble in water soluble in ethanol, acetone and carbon disulfide. It in water solubility of ammonium sulfate and potassium chloride because of the existence of decreased, while in fact insoluble in after two compounds of saturated solution.
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
Used as drugs (e. G. Delay evacuant), fertilizer (k about 50%, it is a kind of rapidly-available potassium fertilizer, can make the basal, seeds and non-uniform).
Also used for making alum, glass and potash, etc.
Potassium Sulphate 50% Storage & Handing:
Precautions: Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Wear suitable protective clothing in case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment If ingested, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Avoid contact with skin and eyes
Storage: No specific storage is required. Use shelves or cabinets sturdy enough to bear the weight of the chemicals. Be sure that it is not necessary to strain to reach materials, and that shelves are not overloaded.
Appearance -- White Powder
Formula -- K2SO4
Molecular wt -- 174
Potassium - K2O
Sulphur - S
Chloride - Cl