Hot Selling 7.5 Kg Per Ingot Magnesium Ingot
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $1,500/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Magnesium Palletor as Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Magnesium ingot
- Standard: GB
- Shape: Ingot
- Secondary: Non-secondary
- Place of Orgin: China
- Sample: Free
- Storage: Within 8-10 Years
- Package Details: Can Be Customized
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 81041100
- Application: Industrial
- Purity: >99.95%
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- OEM/ODM: Welcome
- Port of China: Tianjin(Xingang)
- Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
- Feature: High Quality and Competitive Price
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China(Mainland)
The Mg Metal is a fairly strong, silvery-white, light-weight metal.
- The high temperature at which magnesium burns makes it a useful tool for starting emergency fires during outdoor recreation. Other related uses include flashlight photography, flares, pyrotechnics and fireworks sparklers.
- To photoengrave plates in the printing industry.
- In the form of turnings or ribbons, to prepare Grignard reagents, which are useful in organic synthesis.
- As an additive agent in conventional propellants and the production of nodular graphite in cast iron.
- As a reducing agent for the production of other metals from their salts.
- As a sacrificial (galvanic) anode to protect underground tanks, pipelines, buried structures, and water heaters.
Mg Metal (Ingot)
Chemical Composition %
Unit weight: 7.5 + 0.5 kgs per ingot.
Packing: ABOUT 1000 KGS BUNDLES, SHRINKWRAPPED (PLASTIC FILM) AND FASTENED WITH STEEL STRIPS (STRAPPED) ON WOODEN PALLETS.