Recycled Natural Film Grade LDPE Granules
|FOB Price:||US $900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||18 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|18 Tons||US $900/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Bag or as Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LDPE
- Usage: General Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Film Pressure
- Name: Low Density Polyethylene
- Molecular Weight: 5-500000
- Port of China: Tianjin(Xingang)
- Storage: Within 3-5 Years
- Feature: High Quality and Competitive Price
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate/PET
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: White
- Density: 0. 910~0. 9259/Cm3
- Place of Origin: China
- Sample: Free
- Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
- Package Details: Can Be Customized
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 39011000
1. Applications and cable specifications of LDPE granule:
Jacket of telephone cable, RF cable and optical cable.
2. Description of LDPE granule:
PE compound, based on PE resin, is produced and pelletized with the double corrugated screw, in which various additives are added. The compound is according to GB 15065-94 and IEC 60502. The compound has outstanding performances of processing, physical, mechanical and electrical properties.
3. Processing of LDPE granule:
It is recommended that compound should be processed with extruder having a minimum L/D ratio of 25. Compound (not including ZPE) should be thoroughly dried before use, and the maximum drying temperature should not exceed 100°C.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
Product Name: LDPE Film Grade.
Molecular formula: [C2H4]n
CAS No: 9002-88-4
HS Code: 39011000
Appearance: White or semitransparent granules.
LDPE Film Grade
|Tensile yield strength||10||Mpa|
|Elongation at break||400||%|
|Fish eye(0.3-2mm)/ 1200cm2||20||---|
Packing: In 25kg polyethylene film bag with outer polypropylene woven bag. Can be palletized. 16.5ton/20'container.
Usage: It is used in all types of thermoplastic processing processes, such as injection molding, extrusion molding, blow molding, rotomolding, coating, foaming, thermoforming, hot-jet welding and thermal welding.