|FOB Unit Price:||US $385 US $485|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Efficacy: Food Additives
- Type: Oral Glucose
- Color: White
- Trademark: hy
- Specification: sgs, iso9001
- Classification: Food Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Food Grade Oral Glucose: Pharm Grade Oral Glucose
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag
- Origin: China
1. Dextrose monohydrate is directly edible and can be used in confections, cakes, beverages, biscuits, torrefied foods, medicinal drugs jam jelly and honey products for better taste, quality and low cost.
2. For cakes and torrefied foods it can keep soft, and extend shelf life.
3. Dextrose Powder can be dissoluted, it can widely used in beverages and cold food.
4. The powder is used in artificial fiber industries.
5. The property of Dextrose Powder is similar to that of high maltose syrup, so that it is easy to be accepted in market.
Dextrose Monohydrate white crystalic BP
Dextrose Monohydrate is edible directly, also can act as origin or adjective material. In firing foods, it can be used to fortify the color and prolong the shelf life. It can fortify the flavor of the angel cake, moon cake and dim sum. At once, it can also be widely used in banger making, preserved ham, fim products and various of cans. It is a kind of white lamelliform exagonal crystal which uses corn starch as the raw material. After corn starch being transformed into glucose syrup by adopting double enzyme technique, it still needs disposals such as removing residues, decoloring, removing salts through ion exchanging resin, then through concertration, crystallization, dehydration, evaporation, screening etc.
|TEST ITEM||TEST BASE||TEST RESULT|
|APPERANCE||WHITE CRYSTAL POWDER, ODORLESS, SWEET TASTE||WHITE CRYSTAL POWDER, ODORLESS, SWEET TASTE|
|SPECIFIC ROTATION||+52.0° ~+53.5°||+53.1°|
|ACID VALUE||≤ 1.2ml(2g, 0.02mol/LNaOH)||0.06ml|
|UNSOLUTION IN ETHANOL||≤ 5mg(1g, 95%ETHANOL,|
|SULFITE AND SOLUBILITY STARCH||UP TO STIPULATION||CONFORMS|
|LOSS ON DRYING||≤ 9.5%||8.50%|
|RESIDUE BY BURNING||≤ 0.2%||0.05%|
|HEAVY METAL||≤ 0.002%(20PPm)||0.0003%|