The Most Complete Potassium Sulphate K2so4
|FOB Unit Price:||US $550 US $530|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||at Requested|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Potassium Sulphate K2SO4
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Alkaline
- Type: Potassium Sulphate, Compost
- Mf: K2so4
- Purity: K20>51.0%
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Specification: CE SGS
- HS Code: 31043000
- Application: Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Quick
- Place of Origin: China
- CAS Number: 7778-80-5
- Color: White
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
Packaging detail: plastic woven bag with PE liner net weight 9.5/20/25/50 kg.
Physical property :
Colorless trapezius or six-party crystals or powder, but industrial more tan-white. Bitter in taste and salty. Density 2.662 g/centimeters 3. Melting point, °C 1069 boiling point 1689 * C, soluble in water soluble in ethanol, acetone and carbon disulfide. It in water solubility of ammonium sulfate and potassium chloride because of the existence of decreased, while in fact insoluble in after two compounds of saturated solution.
1) Photographic industry as a photographic fixative.
2) The paper industry for pulp bleaching agent after dechlorination.
3) Bleached cotton printing and dyeing industry as a dechlorination agent.
4) In medicine as a detergent, disinfectant, a laxative.
5) The food industry used as chelating agents, antioxidants.
|Appearance||White Powder /Granular||Water Soluble Powder|