Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Anatase/Rutile Type
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,600 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1200 Ton/Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg/Kraft Bags or as Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Tio2
- Appearance: Powder
- Expiration Date: 2 years
- Classification: Titanium Dioxide
- Other Names: Titanium Dioxide, TiO2
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
- Color: White
- Certification: ISO9001
- Packaging: Plastic Drum
- Model Number: Rutile and Anatase
- Mf: TiO2
- Specification: national standard
Hot sell and cheap titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide rutile Characteristic:
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated, white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disepecity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
It is recommended for evaluation in:
Decorative architectural coatings - interior and exterior
Water and solvent-based industrial coatings
Automotive, OEM and refinish
Marine and protective coatings
Low VOC/high solids formulations
Industry Grade Anatase Titanium Dioxide (A-0101)
Model NO.: A-0101
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Quality: First Class
Whiteness % (Compare with S.S.): Approximate
Oil Absorption(G/100g): ≤ 23
Specification: SGS, ISO 9001: 2008, CIQ, RoHS
HS Code: 3206111000
Classification: Titanium Dioxide
Kind: Acidic Oxide
1. A-0101 Anatase titanium dioxide is made from titanium ore and sulfate acid.
2. Processed from hydrolysis, foregilding then high-temperature calcination into White soft dry powder.
3. Dissolves in hot and strong acid and base with stable property.
4. Contains strong hiding powder, tint reducing power and grinding dispersity etc.
5. Widely used in sectors of coating, ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, Soap, plastic and paper etc.
6. Packaging / Packaged by: 25kg woven bag, or as order, 20mts with pallets for 20'FCL or 22mts without pallets
These products have been bestselling in Europe, Ameica, Pan-Pacific, Africa and domestic market, greatly favored by the customers.
Quality meets ISO9001 & SGS and will certifies your very right option.
Client's satisfaction is our vision.
|1||TiO2 Content %||≥98|
|2||Whiteness % (Compare with S.S.)||approximate|
|3||Tinting Reducing Power (compare with S.S.)%||≥ 100|
|4||Oil Absorption(g/100g)||≤ 23|
|5||PH Value of Aqueous Suspension||6.5-8.0|
|6||Residue On Sieve(0.045μm sieve pore)%||≤ 0.05|
|7||Volatile matter at 105ºC %||≤ 0.5|
|8||Water Solubles Content %||≤ 0.4|
|9||Water Extracts Liquid Resistivety(Ωm)||≥30|