|FOB Unit Price:||US $995 US $933|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: #5, #7#10#15#32#68#100
- Source: Liquid Mineral Lubricants
- Property: High and Low Temperature Lubricating Oil
- Shape: Liquid
- Name: Liquid Paraffin White Oil
- Function: Cosmetic Grade
- CAS No.: 8012-95-1
- Model Number: Cosmetic Grade
- Model: 15
- Trademark: hy
- Specification: sgs, iso9001, ce
- Type: Greases
- Composition: Base Oil
- Certification: SAE, ACEA, NSF, JASO
- Application: Industrial Lubricant, Automotive Lubricant
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Pour Point: -32ºC
- Einecs No.: 232-384-2
- Color: Colorless
- Specific Gravity: 0.851
- Transport Package: 200kg/Iron Drum or According to Your Request
- Origin: Made in China
Cosmetic white oil is obtained by hydrogenation raw material after a highly refined mineral oil, white oil is colorless, tasteless, chemical inertness, light stability and good performance..
Cosmetic grade white oil, is suitable for the cosmetics industry raw materials, production, lipstick, hair cream, hair oil, wax oil, cream, etc.
Industrial mineral oil
Industrial mineral oil is made from oil lubricating oil fractions by dewaxing, chemical refining or hydrofining and producing white oil, no smell of oily liquid.
Industrial grade white oil is suitable for the chemical fiber, aluminum processing, insecticide spraying, plasticizing of rubber oil, can also be applied to textile machinery, precision instruments of lubrication and compressor oil seal oil, has excellent oxidation stability, chemical stability, light stability, colorless, tasteless, no corrosion fiber fabric, also can be used as a wetting agent of synthetic resin and plastic processing industry solvent and lubricant, etc.
Way of test
(40)mm 2 /s
Flash point min
UV absorbence max
Soluble Acid or Alkali
Heavy metal ppm max
Arsenic ppm max
Colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless and oily liquid and free from fluorescence.