Barium Stearate for PVC Stabilizer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,100 US $990|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Ton/Tons Per Month Barium Stearate|
|Transport Package:||25kg Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Barium Stearate PVC Stabilizer
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Kind: Plasticizer
- Type: Heat Stabilizer
- Purity: 99.8 Min
- Certificate: Ce ISO
- Export: All Country
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
- Certification: CCIC, SGS
- Color: White
- Appearance: Powder
- Other Names: Barium Stearate
- Mf: Ba(C17h35coo)2
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- CAS No: CAS No.: 6865-35-6
- Specification: national standard
1. Molecular formula: Ba(OCOC17H35)2
They are white, fine powder, insoluble in water. When mixed with hot, strong mineral acids, they decomposed into stearic acid and corresponding Barium salts. They are widely used as lubricants, slipping agents, heat-stabilizers, mould releasing agents and accelerants in plastic, machinery engineering, rubber, paints and inks industry etc.
3. Packing and storage:
In net 20 kg polywoven bags. Keep it in airtight containers and dry, cool and dark place. Damp-proof, far from fire and no contact with corrosive matter.
|Free Fatty Acid||1.0% Max|
|Melting Point °C||200 Min|
|Fineness (Thr.Mesh 200)||99.0 Min|
Usage and application
1) It can be made of hoses, cables, wires, plastic sandals, shoes, slippers, toys, auto parts etc.
2) The transparent film can be used for greenhouses, plastic greenhouses and plastic film mulch. It can also be used for packaging bags, raincoat, table cloth, curtains, inflatable toys etc.
3) Can be used to make leather luggage, purses, book covers, sofa and car seat, etc. As well as floor covering, flooring materials for buildings.
4) PVC foam products