Rare Earth Aluminate Coupling Agent Samples for Free Good Quality Low Price Granules
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Rare Earth Aluminate Coupling Agent
- Appearance: Powder
- Name: Rare Earth Aluminate Coupling Agent
- pH Value: 6.5-7.5
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents,Plastic
- Specification: ISO
- Classification: Chemical Additives
- Color: White
- Thermal Decomposition Temp: 300c0
- Solution Temperature: 60-80
- Trademark: HY
- Origin: China
1. It is wax-like white solid
2. Used in plastics, rubbers, coatings, laminated products et
Rare Earth Aluminate Coupling Agent -
We're manufacturer with high quality and best price products.
This product is a wax-like white solid with nontoxic, light colored, light flavored, low melting temperature and short activity time. And it provides the coupling effect of activating & reinforcing fillers and polymers. It improves physical and mechanical properties and impact resistance of final products, increases amounts of fillers, and greatly saves the production cost.
1) 0.8% of fillers amount in polyolefin master batch.
2) 1% of fillers amount in activated light calcium carbonate.
Package: 25Kg per carton.
Storage: In cool and draught place, no exposure to rain or sun.
Shelf time: 12 months
Solution temperature ( o C)
|60-80 o C|
Thermal decomposition temp. ( o C)
|300 o C|