Film Grade Recycled Natural LDPE
|18-49 50-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,320 US $1,300 US $1,290|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LDPE
- Usage: General Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Film Pressure
- Name: Low Density Polyethylene
- Molecular Weight: 5-500000
- Port of China: Tianjin(Xingang)
- Storage: for a Long Time
- Feature: High Quality and Competitive Price
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag or as Requested
- Origin: China(Mainland)
- Material: Polyethylene Terephthalate/PET
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: White
- Density: 0. 910~0. 9259/Cm3
- Place of Origin: China
- Sample: Free Sample
- Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
- Trademark: HY
- Specification: CE ISO
- HS Code: 39011000
1. Applications and cable specifications of LDPE granule:
Jacket of telephone cable, RF cable and optical cable.
2. Description of LDPE granule:
PE compound, based on PE resin, is produced and pelletized with the double corrugated screw, in which various additives are added. The compound is according to GB 15065-94 and IEC 60502. The compound has outstanding performances of processing, physical, mechanical and electrical properties.
3. Processing of LDPE granule:
It is recommended that compound should be processed with extruder having a minimum L/D ratio of 25. Compound (not including ZPE) should be thoroughly dried before use, and the maximum drying temperature should not exceed 100°C.
The following temperature(°C) profile of extruder is recommended:
Product Name: LDPE Film Grade.
Molecular formula: [C2H4]n
CAS No: 9002-88-4
HS Code: 39011000
Appearance: White or semitransparent granules.
LDPE Film Grade
|Tensile yield strength||10||Mpa|
|Elongation at break||400||%|
|Fish eye(0.3-2mm)/ 1200cm2||20||---|
Packing: In 25kg polyethylene film bag with outer polypropylene woven bag. Can be palletized. 16.5ton/20'container.
Usage: It is used in all types of thermoplastic processing processes, such as injection molding, extrusion molding, blow molding, rotomolding, coating, foaming, thermoforming, hot-jet welding and thermal welding.