Agrochemicals Pesticides Herbicides Weed Killer Glyphosate 62% Ipa 360 SL, 480 SL
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,380 US $2,180|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 41% sl, 62% IPA, 95%TC
- Method of Application: Cauline Leaf, Soil Treatment Agent
- Composition: Herbicide
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Name: China
- Transport Package: as Request
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Usage: Herbicide
- Specific Conductivity: The Tag Type Herbicides
- Glyphosate Ipa 62%: Glyphosate 360 SL
- Trademark: HY
- Specification: sgs, iso9001
Herbicides glyphosate 95%TC; Glyphosate IPA 41%, 62%SL; Glyphosate Ammonium salt 95% SG
Herbicides glyphosate 95%TC; Glyphosate IPA 41%, 62%SL;
Glyphosate Ammonium salt 95% SG
41% glyphosate diisopropylamine salt agent, is a broad spectrum of han suction herbicide, conductivity is extremely strong, through the weeds of green parts absorption, transmission to the plant, block plant photosynthesis cause death. Can effectively control the biennial, a single cotyledons gramineous weeds, especially for perennial weed deep roots of underground organization destructive is extremely strong, can achieve general agricultural machinery can achieve depth, in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, gardening application widely.
1. In the weeds 4 ~ 6 leaf stage 5 to 15 cm plant height of weed stem spray pesticide, when applying pesticide should be down nozzle, avoid contact with citrus leaves liquids, lest produce phytotoxicity;
2. No wind in sunny day spraying the best conditions, so as not to affect the efficacy.
Glyphosate diisopropylamine salt agent, is a broad spectrum of han suction herbicide. Can effectively control the biennial, a single cotyledons gramineous weeds in the roots of perennial weed is very effective. Glyphosate diisopropylamine soil into salt, soon after and iron, aluminum ionic union and lose the activity.
Glyphosate 41% IPA Salt
N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine IPA salt
C 6 H 17 N 2 O 5 P
Completely dissolved in water
Stable in normal temperature , weak acid and weak base medium.
95% TC, 41% SL
Glyphosate is a common and non-selective systemic herbicide,
absorbed by the foliage, with rapid translocation throughout the plant.
Inactivated on contact with soil.Used to control of annual and perennial
grasses and broad-leaved weeds, pre-harvest, post-planting . It has a relatively small effect on some clover species.
It is commonly used for agriculture, horticulture, and silviculture purposes,
as well as garden maintenance (including home use).